Chiropractic care is a natural method of health and healing. Dr. Paul Hjort, Dr. Terry Osterman, and Dr. Stefan Stoebe at Hjort Chiropractic in St. Cloud, MN are dedicated to ensuring that your chiropractic experience provides the best possible results for your needs.
Basics of Chiropractic Care
Chiropractic care is a field of medicine that is very different from those you might normally think of. Unlike other medical treatments, chiropractic care is not just about addressing the symptoms. It’s about finding the core of the problem and digging up the root.
Chiropractic care revolves around the understanding that the body has natural healing properties. When the body is fueled properly and void of obstructions, natural healing processes can take place. Therefore, chiropractic care is not about healing a condition – it focuses on enabling the body to heal itself.
Chiropractic Treatments in St. Cloud, MN
Chiropractic care like that you’ll find in the hands of Dr. Hjort, Dr. Osterman, and Dr. Stoebe at Hjort Chiropractic focuses on treating the components of the neuromusculoskeletal system. In order to do so, treatments revolve around the following goals:
- Ensuring proper alignment of the spine from the base of the skull to the lower back
- Decompressing muscles and nerves to relieve pain, reduce tension, and ensure that the nerves can carry messages throughout the body
- Releasing tension and inflammation through chiropractic massage therapy and complementary treatments, such as ultrasound therapy, low level laser, and other soft tissue techniques
- Removing blockages and releasing healing nutrients through techniques such as acupuncture
- Teaching exercises to stretch and strengthen weakened or damaged areas of the body
- Recommending adjustments to habits and nutrition to support a healthy body
Every chiropractic treatment plan provided at Hjort Chiropractic is designed around you – the individual. No two bodies are just alike, meaning that one single treatment plan cannot be utilized for every person. Instead, your treatment will depend on your habits, lifestyle, condition, symptoms, and goals.
Experience the power of chiropractic care for yourself by scheduling an appointment with Dr. Hjort, Dr. Osterman, or Dr. Stoebe at Hjort Chiropractic in St. Cloud, MN at (320) 251-3450.